need template for medication administration recording

Old April 22nd 10, 03:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
t. johnson

Default need template for medication administration recording

Old April 22nd 10, 03:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Did you try Google? I know I've seen this out there on the web.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 22nd 10, 03:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

See if there is a template at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033 that you can modify to suit your needs.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old April 22nd 10, 03:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]