HOW DO I GET RID OF PARAGRAPH SIGN WHEN TYPING

Old April 26th 10, 03:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
taximom

Default HOW DO I GET RID OF PARAGRAPH SIGN WHEN TYPING

When typing in microsoft out look I get periods and paragraph marks on my
message page. How do I get rid of that.
Old April 26th 10, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Press Ctrl+Shift+8 to hide the nonprinting marks.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old April 26th 10, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY

Ctrl-Shift-8 will toggle back and forth between showing and hiding them. Or
you can click on the ¶ icon that is in the toolbar in Outlook 2003 and
earlier or is on the Format Text ribbon in 2007.

Old April 26th 10, 04:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
JoAnn Paules