How do I restore adobe acrobat plug-ins to word and excel

Old May 10th 10, 08:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mynator24

Default How do I restore adobe acrobat plug-ins to word and excel

After loading Acrobat 8 Pro I have two adobe PDF plugs on the word tool bar,
these disappeared when I translated a PDF file to word (have done this before
ithout losing the additional commands), this has only happened in one user
profile, the other two unaffected.
I would like to restore the commands without reloading either MS Office or
Adobe, is this possible??
Old May 11th 10, 05:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Ensure that Adobe 8 is updated to get the latest updates (version 8.2.2)
then as you mention 'toolbar' your Word version must be 2003 or earlier, in
which case click Help About Mictosoft Word Disables Items and check if
Acrobat is disabled. If it is re-enable it.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old May 11th 10, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY

If you're using 2007 (and "toolbar" was just a slip of the tongue -- or
fingers), you'll find that option under "Word Options -- Add-Ins." Then,
select Manage: Disabled Items, and you will be able to select Acrobat PDF
Maker and re-enable it.

If you find either of these suggestions helpful, it would be polite to click
the Yes button at the bottom.

Thanks,

Jerry