the caps lock is stuck. How do I release it?

Old May 15th 10, 01:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tama

Default the caps lock is stuck. How do I release it?

I pressed some key on my keyboard without realizing and and now the Caps Lock
key is stuck in my calendar use and it will not release even when I click it.
What do I do?
Old May 15th 10, 06:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Seems like the Caps Lock key is broken. Have you tried a different keyboard?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old May 15th 10, 07:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Just in one program? Have you looked to see if you have your font set for
small caps?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]