Is there stationary background for MS Word?

Old May 22nd 10, 06:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jbrayon

Default Is there stationary background for MS Word?

For printing letters, is there stationary background?
Old May 22nd 10, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AFAIK, all backgrounds are stationary.

http://word.mvps.org

"jbrayon" wrote in message
news
For printing letters, is there stationary background?

Old May 22nd 10, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AFAIK, all backgrounds are stationary.

http://word.mvps.org

"jbrayon" wrote in message
news
For printing letters, is there stationary background?

Old May 22nd 10, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

chuckle

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
AFAIK, all backgrounds are stationary.

http://word.mvps.org

"jbrayon" wrote in message
news
For printing letters, is there stationary background?

Old May 22nd 10, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

chuckle

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
AFAIK, all backgrounds are stationary.

http://word.mvps.org

"jbrayon" wrote in message
news
For printing letters, is there stationary background?

Old May 22nd 10, 11:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Compass Rose

Suzanne

You have a mean streak. Unfortunately, not all newsgroup posters received
spelling instruction that prevents inadvertant spelling mixups such as from
this poster. We all know what the poster was trying to ask, and all you did
was mock her. Shame.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

AFAIK, all backgrounds are stationary.

http://word.mvps.org

"jbrayon" wrote in message
news
For printing letters, is there stationary background?

.

Old May 23rd 10, 12:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Suzanne does not have a mean streak. I've been accused of that so I know a
mean streak when I see it. (I'm not mean but I can be rather sarcastic and
have a weird sense of humor.) At least Suzanne doesn't hide behind a
pseudonym.

So "Compass"ionate Rose - where's your response to the OP?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

AFAIK, all backgrounds are stationary.

http://word.mvps.org

news

Old May 23rd 10, 02:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:21:01 -0700, jbrayon
wrote:

For printing letters, is there stationary background?

See if there's anything you like at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...nery&av=TPL000

--
Regards,