How do I get rid of a blank page from a document?

Old May 24th 10, 05:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dolphinlover_7976

Default How do I get rid of a blank page from a document?

I made up a resume and added some things to it and got rid of a job on it and
it added a second page to my resume which is blank. How do I get rid of the
blank second page of my resume?
Old May 24th 10, 05:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
trip_to_tokyo[_2_]

Just delete everything below the last line of print; should work.

Thanks.

Old May 24th 10, 08:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Your résumé may well be formatted as a table, in which case there will be a
required empty paragraph after it at the end of the document. See the
relevant portion of http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"dolphinlover_7976" wrote in
message ...