how do you prevent a table from splitting into the next page?

Old May 28th 10, 10:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mreynaga

Default how do you prevent a table from splitting into the next page?

how do you prevent a table from splitting into the next page?
Old May 28th 10, 10:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm

http://word.mvps.org

Old June 30th 10, 06:26 PM
Stephan Lindner Stephan Lindner is offline

Suzanne,

I read your posts and followed them painstakingly. After doing some more investigations, I found that Word 2010 has a bug in exactly this area. I have a Word 2010 docx to prove it. In case you are interested, I can send it to you. Kindly let me know.
I am an IT-Consultant with 15 years experience with MS Word, all versions, except 2007, of course

Stephan

- - -

"Mreynaga" wrote in message
how do you prevent a table from splitting into the next page?

Last edited by Stephan Lindner : July 1st 10 at 01:00 PM.