how do I make a raffle book template for a non profit organisatio.

Old April 10th 05, 11:53 PM
GoldenAthena

Default how do I make a raffle book template for a non profit organisatio.

I want o make a raffle tickets for a non profit organization with a numbering
system that automatically changes for each ticket and the tickets have stubs
with the corresponding numbers....Thankyou to all that may be able to help
me...Kerri
Old April 10th 05, 11:59 PM
Chuck Davis

"GoldenAthena" wrote in message
I want o make a raffle tickets for a non profit organization with a
numbering
system that automatically changes for each ticket and the tickets have
stubs
with the corresponding numbers....Thankyou to all that may be able to help
me...Kerri

Mail merge. Set up a file with a sequentially numbered column, i.e., in
Excel type a 1 (or other starting number) in the first cell, and then drag
the right corner of the cell down as many rows as you will have tickets.

Old April 11th 05, 05:46 AM

Although it is possible to do this in Word, give some thought to how you're
going to create the finished tickets. Obviously you're not going to have
them commercially printed, which means that you'll be responsible for
cutting and/or perforating them. I went into such a project recently with
the idea of using pre-perfed business cards (one for the ticket, one for the
stub), only to find that all of the plain white cards available at my office
superstore were the die-cut ("clean break") type, which would not be
suitable for this purpose. I was about to despair when a store employee
pointed out the store-brand (Office Depot) pre-perfed tickets. They come
eight to a page and are already numbered (both ticket and stub). Each box
contains 440 tickets, and the numbering in each box is different, so you can
buy several boxes without duplicating numbers. They're not cheap ($18.99 a
box), but they're still cheaper than commercial printing.