DayStar

Default why is my cursor disappearing at random

I'm having this problem too, the mouse disappears when typing and when I need
to findit again so I can place the cursor at a different part of the page, it
takes forever to find it and make it reappear again. How can I turn of this
function so the mouse and cursor always remain visible? (Yes.... in the
control panel, under Mouse, I already unchecked the "turn mouse pointer off
while typing" feature.)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Depends whether the OP is referring to the actual cursor or the mouse
pointer. Users are rarely disconcerted by disappearance of the mouse
pointer, but disappearance of the cursor can be extremely inconvenient.

ME1 wrote in message ...
are you using Windows XP Word ?

if so this is a feature not a fault,

you should find in some tools/option to disable this feature.

(do not spam)" (do not
wrote in message
As I am typing letters in Word, the cursor keeps disappearing at random.

have to left click the mouse for the cursor to re-appear. What do I

need
do?
Thanks for your suggestions.

If you've already corrected the relevant setting in the Mouse Properties,
then I don't know what to suggest.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Depends whether the OP is referring to the actual cursor or the mouse
pointer. Users are rarely disconcerted by disappearance of the mouse
pointer, but disappearance of the cursor can be extremely inconvenient.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.