Kids print font?

Old April 11th 05, 06:42 PM
lisamarie

Default Kids print font?

I think Microsoft word used to have a kids print font. I can't find it now
and its not on Microsoft Office. Can someone help me find it so that I can
upload it to my computer. I want to create invitations to my son's party
using that font.

Thanks for your assistance.
Old April 11th 05, 07:32 PM

From http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx it does not
appear that Kidprint is/was supplied with any Microsoft product, but it does
come with some HP DeskJet printers, so if you have (or had) a DeskJet, you
might check the driver disk/CD for fonts.