How do I turn the blinking cursor back on in Word 2000?

Old April 11th 05, 07:01 PM
LBahn

Default How do I turn the blinking cursor back on in Word 2000?

While typing a letter, I accidently did something that turned off the
blinking cursor. Now I don't know where I am in my letter unless I move the
mouse. Is there a simple way to turn this feature back on?
Old April 11th 05, 07:40 PM
Jay Freedman

LBahn wrote:
While typing a letter, I accidently did something that turned off the
blinking cursor. Now I don't know where I am in my letter unless I
move the mouse. Is there a simple way to turn this feature back on?

It could be an extreme version of the "incredible shrinking cursor" that
some people (including me) get occasionally.

Try setting the zoom to 500% and back to 100%.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman