Why doesn't my background fill show up when I print?

Old April 13th 05, 05:00 PM
testmonkey

Default Why doesn't my background fill show up when I print?

I set up to have a background fill picture, but in print preview it doesn't
show up. It also doesnt show up when i try to actually print the document.
Can anyone give me any help?
Old April 13th 05, 05:42 PM
CyberTaz

Helo-

From MS Word Help -- Add a background color or texture to a *Web page*,
*online document*, or *e-mail message*.

Background fills do not print, therefore they do not display in print preview.

One way to get a printable color background is to create a filled rectangle
or insert the picture in the Header/Footer & apply text wrapping to the
object (Behind Text).

HTH |:)