How can I delete a second page from a template?

Old April 13th 05, 05:09 PM
Audrie

Default How can I delete a second page from a template?

I have a custom template of our company letterhead. Someone added a second
page because it would not appear automatically as you were typing. Now I
cannot delete the page and any letters that I type turn to three or more
pages. Please help
Old April 13th 05, 05:40 PM

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/BlankPage.htm,
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm, and (since there is