aliciaem aliciaem is offline
Junior Member

Question Help working away from home

My daughter is trying to use her computer away from home (at college) and cannot get any systems to stay open, word, excel, not even safari. I am not computer savvy and need help! Could anyone please tell me what they think might be the problem, and suggestions to correct it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help working away from home

Are you saying that all applications crash? Office programs, the web browser?
That may suggest a serious problem with the computer.

Or is there a more specific issue, related only to Word or Office?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"aliciaem" wrote in message ...

My daughter is trying to use her computer away from home (at college)
and cannot get any systems to stay open, word, excel, not even safari. I
am not computer savvy and need help! Could anyone please tell me what
they think might be the problem, and suggestions to correct it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George[_2_] George[_2_] is offline

"aliciaem" wrote in message

My daughter is trying to use her computer away from home (at
college)
and cannot get any systems to stay open, word, excel, not even
safari. I
am not computer savvy and need help! Could anyone please tell me
what
they think might be the problem, and suggestions to correct it.

--
aliciaem

Alicia,

Most -- if not all -- colleges have an Information Technology
department to support students, faculty, and staff. Your daughter
should contact her IT department for help sap.

Wishing her good luck!

George