Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hinchy Hinchy is offline
Junior Member

Default Example Report (THIS IS A CHALLENGE)

We want to create a report in Word by selecting an option from a list. Once an option has been selected from the list the relevant information is displayed. If there is a variable in this information then we would like a new list to appear to select the variable. Once the variable has been selected we want word to look up associated information and retrieve an output.

Please see attachment for example.
Attached Images

Last edited by Hinchy : October 16th 12 at 03:20 PM

Add front/cover page from report template to an old report document? wordtalk Formatting Long Documents 2 March 8th 12 03:04 AM
Report Toolbar??? Roxanne323 Microsoft Word Help 1 April 16th 07 09:08 AM
How do I email my report? connerskasi New Users 2 November 27th 06 09:18 PM
report Toni Microsoft Word Help 0 March 13th 06 10:56 PM
School report? John S Microsoft Word Help 2 February 1st 05 05:03 AM