Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Miao[_2_] Miao[_2_] is offline

Default Can't get email from this Word discussion forum

Hi,

Sorry for asking a question about email subscription since I just don't know where to ask.

I can get message from other Googlegroups but can't get email from this. Checking my

"membership and email setting",

I choose

"send me email for every new message"

My email accounnt is gmail. Could anyone tell me how I can get email from here?

Thanks,

Miao
alpaca alpaca is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
I can get message from other Googlegroups but can't get email from this. Checking my "membership and email setting", I choose "send me email for every new message" My email accounnt is gmail. Could anyone tell me how I can get email from here?
All the mail that this account (Word Banter) sends to me (also at Gmail) goes to Gmail's spam bucket. It's very possible that's what happening in your case; the mail is getting sent properly, but Gmail is putting in the spam bucket and you are therefore not seeing. Check your spam bucket in Gmail.