Create Forms in Word 2013

Old October 2nd 13, 07:18 PM
TraceyR TraceyR is offline

Default Create Forms in Word 2013

I have to make a form that co-workers are using in Word. I cannot figure out how to have the fields highlighted when they open the document (so they know what needs to be filled out) but then the highlights are not printed? It also needs to be a different color than grey. These are legal forms so obviously we do not need the highlight section when its printed.
Old October 9th 13, 07:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Which kind of form are you using? Legacy form fields? Content controls?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 10th 13, 08:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

As far as I know you can't change the field highlight color.

I'm not sure why the highlighting prints. In a quick test, I haven't been
able to reproduce the issue.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TraceyR" wrote in message

Legacy Form Fields

'Stefan Blom[_3_ Wrote:
;494818']Which kind of form are you using? Legacy form fields? Content
controls?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP