netchie netchie is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Runtime Error '509'

Hi,

Lately, I am getting this error message on Word 2007 -- Run-time error '509'.

Can you please help me on how to fix it? If I need to re-register, can you please give me the link to download the DLL files, if needed?

Thanks,
netchie
shelfstacker shelfstacker is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by netchie View Post
Lately, I am getting this error message on Word 2007 -- Run-time error '509'.
Context required.

Initially - try telling us what you were doing when it occurred and how you recreate it.

Hopefully many more questions will then be put to you and the required info slowly extracted.

If you are looking for an instant magic bullet - forget it. Reinstall instead.

Good luck.