How to find template like "Objection for Tender refusing"

Old April 19th 05, 11:23 AM
pet79

Default How to find template like "Objection for Tender refusing"

How to find template like "Objection for Tender refusing"
Old April 19th 05, 01:02 PM
Shauna Kelly

Hi pet79

This newsgroups is generally about how to use Microsoft Word, and not about
the content of documents.
Try http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx and Google.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.