pet79

Default How to find template like "Objection for Tender refusing"

How to find template like "Objection for Tender refusing"
Shauna Kelly

Hi pet79

This newsgroups is generally about how to use Microsoft Word, and not about
the content of documents.
Try http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx and Google.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.