I need to make a fraction symbol with 1/16.

Old April 19th 05, 04:25 PM
Misscellania

Default I need to make a fraction symbol with 1/16.

Just as you would with ALT + 0189 for ½, I'd like to suggest symbols for less
commonly used fractions, such as 1/16, 4/9, and the like. Those of us in the
printing and manufacturing trade commonly use these symbols on our forms, and
as everything progresses towards computerization, we need to progress as well.
Old April 19th 05, 05:29 PM
Greg Maxey

See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Insert_For..._Fractions.htm
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Just as you would with ALT + 0189 for , I'd like to suggest symbols