I am looking for a holiday border for a Word document. WHere can.

Old December 16th 04, 03:31 PM
Kimp8457

Default I am looking for a holiday border for a Word document. WHere can.

Holiday or theme borders? WHere can they be found?
Old December 16th 04, 05:33 PM

Have you tried the Microsoft Design Gallery? Google Images?

Old December 16th 04, 05:35 PM
Treesy

Check out http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/....aspx?lc=en-us and you
can do searches or browse categories.