wantingtoknow

Default Does anyone have a template for signage cards for food?

I need to create signage cards for foods being served at a party. I can't
find a template. Anybody know of any???
Thanks!!!
Charles Kenyon

Such cards are usually created using special paper from a company such as
Avery. They are formatted using the label wizard.
Tools Envelopes and Labels or Tools Letters and Mailings Envelopes and
Labels
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"wantingtoknow" wrote in message
I need to create signage cards for foods being served at a party. I can't
find a template. Anybody know of any???
Thanks!!!

Jack80Adrian Jack80Adrian is offline
Banned

I have a small office that has digital signage. In order not to lose customers, I sometimes update the design of these signs. In order not to lose money with it, I use this site https://blog.kitcast.tv/industry-dig...ignage-trends/ digital signage industry trends on which I learn about all new trends and make very beautiful signage! My clients really like it.