How do I print only the selected items on a form in Word?

Old May 3rd 05, 03:02 PM
Peeqaboo

Default How do I print only the selected items on a form in Word?

I've made a checklist in Word and I need Word to automatically make a sub
list consisting of the checked off items so that the sub list can be printed
out without having to print the entire document. Any idea how to do that?
Old May 3rd 05, 08:17 PM
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 3 May 2005 07:02:03 -0700, "Peeqaboo"
wrote:

I've made a checklist in Word and I need Word to automatically make a sub
list consisting of the checked off items so that the sub list can be printed
out without having to print the entire document. Any idea how to do that?

The kind of document described at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm may suit your needs.

--
Regards,