Writing "n" with the ~ on top.

Old May 6th 05, 09:02 PM
HR

Default Writing "n" with the ~ on top.

How do you write "n" with the ~ on top? Like Nino in spanish?
Old May 6th 05, 09:14 PM
Greg Maxey

CTRL+Shift+Tilde then the letter n
Tilde is to the left of the 1 key on US keyboards

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Old May 6th 05, 11:22 PM

Greg has told you how to get ñ specifically. For more on how to insert
accented and other special characters, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm