Ritik

Default How do I hide a line or paragraph in MS Word?

Beth Melton

Delete it? There really isn't a way to 'hide' a line or paragraph in
such a way others will not be able to see it.

If you want to suppress it from view for printing purposes then format
it as Hidden text. Note if you aren't viewing nonprinting characters
it will also be suppressed from view on the screen but it can still be
easily viewed by other users.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

Richard Neville

Try the hidden text feature of the font menu.