horizontal format

Old May 10th 05, 02:30 PM
Oslo

Default horizontal format

How do I turn the document so that, instead of writing top-down, the page is
oriented left-right? In other words, how do I simply turn the page 90 degrees
and work on it that way?
Stupid question, but I couldn't figure it out.

Old May 10th 05, 02:43 PM
Stefan Blom

On the File menu, click Page Setup. Click the Paper Size tab. Click
"Landscape", and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP