How can I know the how many words are there in my paper?

Old May 12th 05, 01:22 AM
Loanne

Default How can I know the how many words are there in my paper?

How can I know the how many words are there in my paper?
Old May 12th 05, 02:04 AM
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 11 May 2005 17:22:03 -0700, Loanne
wrote:

How can I know the how many words are there in my paper?

Tools Word Count

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

How do I build a word list with number of occurrences of each wor. Bill Crowl Microsoft Word Help 2 March 19th 05 11:17 PM
Word frequencies Anthea Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 04:46 AM
Finding words near other words AH Microsoft Word Help 5 December 16th 04 03:23 PM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 10:17 PM
Recurring words/phrases Pegge New Users 1 December 9th 04 02:08 AM