Files in reverse alphabetical order

Old May 14th 05, 03:27 AM
old grey whiskers

Default Files in reverse alphabetical order

When I go to open files in Word the list appears in reverse alphabetical
order. How do get them in alpabetical order by default?
--
old grey whiskers
Old May 14th 05, 04:08 AM
Jezebel

Click on 'Name' at the top of the list.

"old grey whiskers" wrote in
message ...

Old May 14th 05, 07:42 AM
Graham Mayor

For which purpose you will need to switch (temporarily?) to 'details' view
first.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com