MAILMERGE

Default HOW DO I MASS EMAIL (CLIENTS) IN OUTLOOK OR WORD

I have a .txt file (of email addresses) that I would like to use, as
addresses, in a email. Can this be done in Word/Outlook?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TUFJTE1FUkdF?=,

I have a .txt file (of email addresses) that I would like to use, as
addresses, in a email. Can this be done in Word/Outlook?

Probably. Depends to some extent on the versions of the software you
have.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

EMAILQ

I have Outlook 2003 and Office 2003. I have tried email mergem in Word, but
it doesn't let me merge the file into the address field.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?TUFJTE1FUkdF?=,

I have a .txt file (of email addresses) that I would like to use, as
addresses, in a email. Can this be done in Word/Outlook?

Probably. Depends to some extent on the versions of the software you
have.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Doug Robbins

When you execute the merge, you are given an option of the destination to
which the merge is to be executed. If you select Email, you will then be
presented with a dialog in which you select the field from the data source
that contains the email addresses. Does this sound familiar to what you
have tried?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"EMAILQ" wrote in message
I have Outlook 2003 and Office 2003. I have tried email mergem in Word,
but
it doesn't let me merge the file into the address field.

Hi ?B?TUFJTE1FUkdF?=,