Image transfer to Word to use as letterhead?

Old May 27th 05, 02:35 PM
Ophelia

Default Image transfer to Word to use as letterhead?

I've created an image in photoshop I want to use as letterhead. I don't know
how to transfer that image into word so I can then save it as a word file. I
would also preferably like to be able to use the letterhead on my PC rather
than typing blank documents and printing on the pre-printed letterhead (if
that makes sense).

Basically I'm hoping to use it as a background image on the page that I can
type over, and then print it all as a whole.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Old May 27th 05, 03:59 PM
Graham Mayor

Save it from Photoshop as JPG or TIFF then insert the image produced (insert
picture from file) set the image layout property to behind text.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old May 28th 05, 04:30 PM

And note that you need to insert the image in the First Page Header so it
will appear on only the first page of a letter. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm for more on setting up
letterhead.