stuck_in_colorado

Default how do I see areas that are marked with do not check gram/speller?

How do I see an area of text in a document (Word) that has been marked with
"do not check" with grammer & spell checker?
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 14:39:19 -0700, "stuck_in_colorado"
wrote:

How do I see an area of text in a document (Word) that has been marked with
"do not check" with grammer & spell checker?

Edit Find will do this.

Open the dialog and click the More button. Then click the Format
button and select Language from the popup menu. In the dialog, click
the "Do not check spelling" box to put a check mark in it, and click
OK.

Back in the Find dialog, below the Find What box, it should now say
"Do not check spelling or grammar". Click the Find Next button.

If the "do not check" was applied as part of a style and you have Word
2002/2003, you could instead use the "Select All" choice on the
right-click menu in the Styles and Formatting task pane to select all
areas with that style simultaneously.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
erz erz is offline

wrote:

[...]

Hey.

Do you know how I can make Word not, not check spelling and grammar in word
0? thanks.