StarRider

Default Turning on the Print Screen Function

How do I turn "ON" the "Print Screen" Function. It is currently turned off
and I cannot find the options to turn it on.
CyberTaz

Hello-

Print Screen is an OS function which is most likely turned "ON"... but it
dosn't do what its name implies. If you are looking for your printer to print
something when you press that keky, you're in for a long wait.

When you press the key it takes a picture of what is currently displayed so
you can paste the screenshot into a document. If you hold Alt while you press
it, it only captures the content of the current window.

Good Luck |:)