Flip texts sentence

Old June 10th 05, 05:39 AM
pjp

Default Flip texts sentence

I have been having trouble finding how to flip text horizontally. A mirror
reflextion of words is backwards. I have tried using a textbox and it still
does not work. Does anyone have a suggestion or another route?
pjp
Old June 10th 05, 07:26 AM
garfield-n-odie

Some printers have a "mirror" or "t-shirt transfer" printing
option built into their printer driver... in Word, try clicking
on File | Print | Properties, and see if that option exists for
your printer. Otherwise, see http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm .

Old June 10th 05, 07:29 AM
Luc

Pjp,
Try saving your textbox as a picture (rightclick on it and choose save as
picture), reinsert it and flip using the drawing toolbar, Draw - turn and
flip - flip horizontal.
Or use WordArt, which allows you to rotate at will or flip as described
above.
Luc
"pjp" schreef in bericht