How do I print in 'mirror' style for T-shirt transfer sheets

Old June 15th 05, 03:35 AM
Rowan

Default How do I print in 'mirror' style for T-shirt transfer sheets

I am trying to set up a label for heat transfer on to a t-shirt, so the
printing needs to be morrored once I have created the wording and I cannot
find where to do it in XP Word. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Old June 15th 05, 03:43 AM
garfield-n-odie

Some printers have a "mirror" or "t-shirt transfer" printing
option built into their printer driver... in Word, try clicking
on File | Print | Properties, and see if that option exists for
your printer. If you have Adobe Acrobat (the full version, not
just the free reader), then the Acrobat PDFWriter printer driver
has this option, so you can make a mirror-image PDF file and
print that onto your transfer paper.

If you're trying to mirror text, see
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm or
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrp...deDownText.htm .

If you're trying to mirror an image (like a photo or a drawing),
format the image as "float over text" (Word 97) or with a text
wrapping style other than "inline with text" (Word 2000-2003),
and then flip the image using the commands from the Drawing toolbar.