Wolfgang

Default How do I get German Spell Check in Word 2003?

I am not able do get the German spell check to work in Word2003. I know how
to set the language, but Word always complains that it cannot find the German
Spell Checker. Is it on the installation CD, or do we have to buy it
separately?

Thank you!
garfield-n-odie

Depends on what language version of Word 2003 you have. German
proofing tools are included with the following language versions:
Bulgarian, Croation, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French,
German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian,
Norwegian, Polish, Slovenian, Swedish, and Turkish. If you have
one of these language versions, you can install the German
proofing tools from your Word/Office CD. If you don't have one
of these language versions, you can purchase the Office 2003
Proofing Tools CD and install German proofing tools from that.
See
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx
for more information.