zig zig line

Old December 29th 04, 01:49 AM
TNHILLBILLY

Default zig zig line

Frequently, when I am working in Word Professional 2000, a zig zag line pops
up It seems to take the place of a series of ~~~~ that I often use as a
break in the type of document with which I work weekly. It DOES show up in
print preview. I can't delete it, and no formatting marks indicate what it
is. Please advise!