Humanist

Default How do I create a template for Ready Index Dividers 31 tab Avery

I am trying to create an index cover page for a binder that will contain 31
tabs. I am using "Ready Index Dividers 31 tab" by Avery.

Any suggestions on where I can find or how I can create a template for a 31
tab index cover page?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Have you checked at www.avery.com?

--