Steve

Default How do I backup data Macros created in Word 2003?

Each time I upgrade my Word Version or purchase a new computer i lose the
data macros I created in Word. How do I save or backup data macros created in
Word 2003?

Anne Troy

They're likely stored in your normal.dot file, which is lost when you
install a new version because your Word now looks in a different folder. See
how to find/copy/move it.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/a...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Steve" wrote in message
Each time I upgrade my Word Version or purchase a new computer i lose the
data macros I created in Word. How do I save or backup data macros created

in
Word 2003?

If you install over an old version, Word should preserve (and move as
necessary) your old Normal.dot. I've never had this not happen.

news:912ea$42cc60c7$97c5108d$26250@allthenewsgroup s.com...