How do i simply type a letter and then print it

Old July 7th 05, 04:54 AM
Melinda

Default How do i simply type a letter and then print it

Old July 7th 05, 05:36 AM

Type your letter into Document1, then click the Print button on the Standard
toolbar.

Old April 23rd 08, 11:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
gregory mcmurray

to whom it may concern

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10111097.aspx
Old April 24th 08, 10:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

Well you already received the obvious answer. If the answer was
unsatisfactory, please tell us exactly what it is that you don't understand
about typing on the keyboard and press the PRINT button.

It would also help to know the version of Word and OS that you are using.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

.. .

Old November 23rd 08, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
felipe velasco

where do i go to type a letter

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10111097.aspx
Old November 24th 08, 09:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

This isn't a training Newsgroup and from your question, I guess that you are
a total novice. You really need to either get a book on Word or read some of
the many great support sites for using Word.

One of the best is http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/index.html which pretty
much caters for all levels of users.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"felipe velasco" wrote in message
.. .
where do i go to type a letter

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10111097.aspx

Old June 4th 09, 07:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
erma ward

i just want to type something on my computer then print it

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10111097.aspx
Old June 6th 09, 01:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
WILLIAM HENSON

HOW DO I TYPE A LETTER AND ONLY THE LETTER SHOWS AND NOTHING BUT WHAT I
TYPE

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10111097.aspx
Old June 6th 09, 02:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
WILLIAM HENSON

HOW DO I TYPE A LETTER AND ONLY THE LETTER SHOWS AND NOTHING BUT WHAT I TYPE
WHEN I PRINT IT OUT WITH THE PRINTER?

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10111097.aspx
Old February 5th 10, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Elio Procaccio

How do I simply type a letter and print it ?

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10111097.aspx