How do I flip text for iron-on transfers?

Old December 31st 04, 06:49 PM
Easy

Default How do I flip text for iron-on transfers?

I am using Microsoft Word 2003. I want to flip text to print on an iron-on
transfer sheet which will be transfered to a T-shirt.
Old December 31st 04, 07:42 PM
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old December 31st 04, 07:42 PM
garfield-n-odie

Some printers have a "mirror" or "t-shirt transfer" printing option
built into their printer driver... in Word, try clicking on File | Print
| Properties, and see if that option exists for your printer.

If your printer does not have the ability to print a mirror image...
If you're trying to mirror text, see http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm .
If you're trying to mirror an image (like a photo or a drawing), format
the image as "float over text" (Word 97) or with a text wrapping style
other than "inline with text" (Word 2000-2003), and then flip the image
using the commands from the Drawing toolbar.

Old January 4th 05, 02:37 PM
happy

Where do you go in word 2003, to do so?
I read in Office Online , to turn the text into a picture first, then flip,
Makes no sense to me. How do you turn text into a picture, Or Is it easier in
word 2003?
Thank you , Myra.

Old February 23rd 05, 09:05 PM
Nicla_jayne

On HP Series printer there is mirror Image and it should be on any printer as
its a setting that is so common.

Old February 23rd 05, 09:57 PM
Jezebel

On HP Series printer there is mirror Image and it should be on any printer
as
its a setting that is so common.

"any printer" ?! Hardly. Most recent ones perhaps, but still only a
small percentage of all the printers in use. Not on my HP, for example.

Old February 23rd 05, 10:01 PM
garfield-n-odie

Maybe that setting is available on *your* HP printer, but not all HP
printers have this option, and certainly not all printers from all
manufacturers have this option.

Old August 7th 06, 03:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grandma k