HOW DO I PASTE TELUGU SCRIPT IN WORD DOCUMENT TO PRINT?

Old July 26th 05, 02:15 PM
Peter Jalady

Default HOW DO I PASTE TELUGU SCRIPT IN WORD DOCUMENT TO PRINT?

Hi,
I am not able to paste TELUGU SCRIPT on word document for printing. How do I
print please let me know.
thanks,

Old July 26th 05, 05:26 PM
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Peter,

You may want to post this in the Word International Features
newsgroup (link below) and include the version of Word you're
using, the version of Windows and the source from which you're
copying the text.

=====
--
MS Office System Products MVP
*courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends8

A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...ional.features

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader