multipass

Default Can you print the labels that come with clear plastic file tabs?

These come with hanging files and the clear plastic tabs. They give you white
paper tabs 10 to a row .5X2.0". One single row of paper tabs, you break
down-used to type them in a typewriter. Can they be printed on a printer-my
printer keeps saying 'out of paper'. My new office doesn't even have a
typewriter-Thanks
Jezebel

I think you're likely to come to grief trying to put those perforated sheets
through a printer. My approach was to forget about the prepared sheets.
Instead, create a table with the right dimensions using cell borders for cut
marks, print on thin card, then use a knife.

"multipass" wrote in message
These come with hanging files and the clear plastic tabs. They give you
white
paper tabs 10 to a row .5X2.0". One single row of paper tabs, you break
down-used to type them in a typewriter. Can they be printed on a
printer-my
printer keeps saying 'out of paper'. My new office doesn't even have a
typewriter-Thanks

Anne Troy

Actually, you can buy them as sheets from Staples catalog. They're like $2
for 200.
There's others, but here's a number for you: Item #559161
FAR better than hand-written!!
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com