Texanna1

Default My align and justify buttons have disappeared

My align optons have disappeared from my menus. I use them to justify text,
or center pictures, etc. How can I get them back?
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Customize | Options | check the "Show Standard and
Formatting toolbars on two rows" box | OK. Do the missing buttons reappear?
If not, then click on Tools | Customize | Toolbars | Formatting | Reset. Do
the missing buttons reappear? If not, then click on Tools | Customize |
Commands | Categories: Format, and under Commands, scroll down to the
alignment buttons, and drag them to the desired position on the Formatting
toolbar.

"Texanna1" wrote:

My align optons have disappeared from my menus. I use them to justify text,
or center pictures, etc. How can I get them back?

Kenneth

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:43:03 -0700, "Texanna1"
wrote:

My align optons have disappeared from my menus. I use them to justify text,
or center pictures, etc. How can I get them back?

Howdy,

Click Tools | Customize. Then click the Commands tab. Click
"Format" in the left pane. Scroll down in the right pane
until you find the alignment buttons that you want.

Drag each to the toolbar, and you should have 'em back.

All the best,
--
Kenneth