How do I print hanging folder vinyl tab inserts in Word?

Old August 4th 05, 08:01 PM
amim

Default How do I print hanging folder vinyl tab inserts in Word?

How do I print hanging folder vinyl tab 1/5 - cut inserts (each tab different
wording) from Word? In house filing purposes.
Old August 4th 05, 09:15 PM
SVC

File File New, click the Letters and Faxes tab, select the Mail Label
Wizard. Select Create one label ...., click the Labels tab, selection