Dividing a Word Document into Equal Spaces

Old August 17th 05, 08:30 AM
geekgirl29

Default Dividing a Word Document into Equal Spaces

I would like to make 4 "post card sized" signs in a single Word document.
Each of the 4 equal sections of the document will say something different. I
would like to center the text in each of the 4 spaces. I want to print that
document in a landscape layout so that I can cut the document into 4 pieces.
How do I do this?

Old August 17th 05, 04:13 PM

Using Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels, on the Labels
tab, click Options. Assuming U.S. sizes, select Avery 5263 - Post Card, OK.
Back on the Labels tab, click New Document. This will give you a full sheet
of "postcards." They are set up as a table, so make sure you have table
gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the boundaries
of the cards.