how do I make a line of text wavy?

Old August 25th 05, 11:03 AM
Trace

Default how do I make a line of text wavy?

Old August 25th 05, 02:42 PM

Not in Word.

Old August 25th 05, 03:51 PM
Phil

you can use wordart

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Not in Word.

Old August 25th 05, 04:11 PM
Helmut Weber

Not a too serious advice,

but if you really want it,

possible, more or less ;-)

Maybe some subchallenged people in
microsoft.public.word.vba.general
will accept the challenge.

Define amplitude in points.
Define wave length in characters.
Get number of characters in a line.
Superscript and subscript all characters,
according to the results of some very
interesting calculation.

SNCR

Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003
"red.sys" & Chr$(64) & "t-online.de"

Old August 25th 05, 05:53 PM

Ah, indeed--although WordArt is not exactly "text."

"Phil" wrote in message
you can use wordart

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Not in Word.