Cover letter for Sub-contractor looking for work.

Old August 26th 05, 02:27 PM
REBurns

Default Cover letter for Sub-contractor looking for work.

I need a letter, template or example for a letter to send to companies
looking for sub-contractors in Construction. Any type will do, I can make
necessary changes.
Old August 26th 05, 02:56 PM
Daiya Mitchell

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is not
the best place to ask your question, even if you get some answers. Search
the web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or another
search engine), or use your imagination.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Old September 28th 10, 04:43 PM
vegetablevn vegetablevn is offline

Originally Posted by Daiya Mitchell View Post
This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is not
the best place to ask your question, even if you get some answers. Search
the web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or another
search engine), or use your imagination.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:

On 8/26/05 6:27 AM, "REBurns" wrote:

I need a letter, template or example for a letter to send to companies
looking for sub-contractors in Construction. Any type will do, I can make
necessary changes.

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting.
This link below can show more info, you can find them at: Cover letter samples
Tks and best regards

Last edited by vegetablevn : October 1st 10 at 05:35 PM.

how do i write a cover letter for a position I am currently in ToyaRenee Microsoft Word Help 2 July 27th 05 09:14 PM
Convert to Symbols Omar Menjivar Microsoft Word Help 7 June 27th 05 07:32 PM
School Reports CS Mailmerge 5 May 4th 05 07:20 AM
Cover Letter Jeff Microsoft Word Help 2 April 5th 05 05:25 PM
Can't save merged form letter... Raven Mailmerge 1 January 27th 05 08:34 PM