format for church directory with names & pictures

Old August 29th 05, 05:35 AM
Servant for the LORD

Default format for church directory with names & pictures

Trying to put together pictures with names. Is there a format I can download
to use? I'm in Microsoft 2003 Windows
Old August 30th 05, 12:19 AM
Treesy

You almost might check out this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ctory+template

Old August 30th 05, 01:11 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Any chance you have Publisher on your computer?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]