Template for Rolodex type 3X5 phone & address card to print out?

Old September 1st 05, 04:24 AM
FlaSunshine

Default Template for Rolodex type 3X5 phone & address card to print out?

I want to find ormake a template to print out phone /address etc with lines
for a Rolodex. I tried it in InfoPath but couldn't get lines more than an
about 1 !/2 in. long when printing. I'm a little more than novice user with
Office so any help will be appreciated. I tried in a few print programs for
cards etc but didn't find much in them. Thank you in advance for any
suggestions.
Old September 1st 05, 09:34 AM
garfield-n-odie

The Rolodex website has several Word templates that you can download.
http://www.eldonoffice.com/rolodex/downloads.html

Old September 1st 05, 07:47 PM
FlaSunshine

Thnaks for response - I did find that on Google search but it's for laser
sheets of ards with 4 to page. I can insert index size cards in the photo
tray of my HP so I need just a single template 3X5 which is the Rolodex card
size. They have no print on them ie. name address phone etc. So I'm still
looking for a solution

Old September 4th 05, 05:00 AM
Joe McGuire

Are you using Outlook? If so you might try printing information for
Contacts information using a "custom size paper, which would be your
Rolodex card. If you only have a few contacts printing the cards one
at a time would probably work. If you have quite a lot creating a
card manually for each could make for a very long day. Most people
who use Outlook, though, probably have thrown away their Rolodex like
I did years ago. I used to periodically print out the entire Contact
list on 8.5 x 11 paper so I could have all that information with me
whan I was away from any office and an internet connection. Now that
I have a PDA/Cell Phone all the Outlook Contact information is
downloaded to the phone itself. Merging contact information with a
Word document is a bit more advanced.

Old September 4th 05, 07:32 PM
FlaSunshine

I'll give that a try- Thank you for the suggestion- I have Outlook but
haven't really used it much.