Bring text box to the front again

Old September 1st 05, 03:11 PM
Gerd

Default Bring text box to the front again

I have created a label that contains some variable text at the top. At the
bottom I have added a text box that contains my logo. I moved the text box
with fixed position to the bottom of the label.

Depending on the length of the text I need to write over the logo. To do
that I have send the text box behind the text.

However, after doing that I can no longer move the logo text box or bring it
back to before the text in order to be able to move it (or make changes to
it). I just can no longer "find" the frame of the text box. Clicking at
various positions in the area where the text box is does no bring back the
text box frame either.

So how can I access the text box again?

Old September 1st 05, 05:03 PM
Jay Freedman

Display the Drawing toolbar. Click the white arrow button near the left end
of the toolbar. Now you can click anywhere in the text box to select it.

--
Jay Freedman